Monday, September 17, 2012

The Mistress







         I cried rivers of tears watching John Lloyd Cruz and Bea's "One More Chance" movie. I know I am not alone. I am a fan of Bea's beautiful angelic face and of JLC's expressive eyes and magnetic smile not to mention his impressive acting that could melt any woman's heart. Funny because I only learned of their new movie days ago and did not let the chance of watching it on wide screen with the hubby slip away. I had to bribe him to agree and we argued by the queue who would have to buy the tickets hahahaha. Surprisingly there were not a few men inside the cinema and most were past middle age. The moment Loydie's eyes appeared onscreen I was glued and my popcorn indulgence ceased.

     The title itself is intriguing enough. Every suspicious wife would love to watch it with her husband! It is a story that happens in real life and truth to tell much more complicated situations happen. Who are we to judge? Love moves in mysterious ways and I think anyone can love and is free to express that love at the right time, at the right place with God's blessing otherwise one has to merely love in silence. After all, love is patient and kind, it does not boasts and keep a record of wrongs. How I love the lines "Ang daming dahilan para hindi kita mahalin pero may isang dahilan kung ba't di ko magawa yun, MAHAL KITA, yun lang yun!" gosh, and hearing it from John Lloyd while looking into his puppy eyes is heavenly! SSSSshhhh the hubby might hear me wehehehehe. Bea on the other hand has this oh so wholesome aura that even when she is getting undressed it doesn't look awkward or cynical at all and of all movie pretty, sexy actresses she's one we could let our husbands watch and not get jealous of, seriously hahahah...And she plays her part very well delivering each line with an intensity that could literally pull your heart off your chest. So  is the movie worth watching? Do I need to answer that? waaaaaaaa I love you John Lloyd!!!! hahahahaha......

                                                                                               
from our home sweet home to yours

                                                                        -kulasa-



3 comments:

betchai said...

I am not familiar with Bea, gee, how long ago had I left Pinas? She is pretty though, and John Llyod, gee, soltero na sya :)

Rovie Aguis said...

I just watched this movie with my girlfriends. It was indeed, excellent...

We cried a river too...

Kim, USA said...

Aba ang damng scenei palang makalaglag luha sa movie na ito. I am looking forward to watch this movie. Two actresses in this new generation that I so like is Bea and Angel Locsin iba ang dating nila. At gusto ko yung hair cut niya hehe.